Pards!!! Display your FINISHED!!! Small Leather Projects here.

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, July 29, 2010, 03:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaddWatsonEllis

Andy,

Nicetaseeya back ... we were hoping that you were just away from your computer and well rather than the reverse ....

TTFN,
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Marshal Will Wingam

Beautiful, Those really look like the real deal. Nice work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Andy Rombach

Hey Folks
another pair of Spurstraps I did some days ago. it is a Main & Winchester flower tooling with massive silver conchas

have fun
Andy Rombach

Marshal Will Wingam

Andy Rombach

Hey Folks
A new pair of saddlebags I finished last week. The original is a pair of F.A. Meanea out of my collection.

have a nice day
Andy

Marshal Will Wingam

Andy, that looks every bit like the original. Very nice work. 8)

Cliff Fendley

AC, your carving is outstanding!

Andy, great job on the bags. Are those fairly small? They look almost like a small set of Meanea bags I have.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Doc Hawkins

A small pouch, inspired by the US Army pistol ammo pouch in Packing Iron p41, but with dot fastener instead of strap-and-finial closure.

Marshal Will Wingam

Looks good, Doc. Nice work. What weight leather did you use for the sides and bottom?

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Doc Hawkins

Thanks, guys :)

The whole pouch is constructed from 8-9oz leather.
Here's a view of the back.

Marshal Will Wingam

Johnny McCrae

When visting Kid Terrico last Saturday, I mentioned about making myself a Knife and Sheath to match my everyday Rig. KT gave me this nifty looking Knife and I just finsihed a Sheath for it. The sheath is nothing fancy but it matches my Rig.

Thanks again Terry.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

TwoWalks Baldridge

Johnny I must admit - that knife made my heart skip a couple beats.  Really nice job matching your current rig.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

KidTerico

Thanks Johnny. Two Walks I want you to know I am a big spender. I managed to ge two of them at a flea market for $.99  each. Dont tell John. KT   ;D ;D
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

GunClick Rick

Hey i like that knife~Good job on the sheath~I been watchin JCs DVDs here latley and gonna try makin a sheath soon.Got me some beading needles yesterday,but nobody had patience fer sale no where :-\ Breakin out in hives just thinkin about it~~~~~~~ ............~~~~~

Nice stuff Johnny :)

Just started my first row~

Bunch a ole scudders!

TwoWalks Baldridge

Quote from: KidTerico on May 23, 2012, 10:04:56 AM
Thanks Johnny. Two Walks I want you to know I am a big spender. I managed to ge two of them at a flea market for $.99  each. Dont tell John. KT   ;D ;D

Mums the word KT, Johnny will never hear it from me.  ;D  Those flea market butchers are always my favorites.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Looks like the real deal to me Johnny, very nice, and it looks great with your rig.

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

KidTerico

My newest dream catcher made for me by my good friend Clicker  GCR   Thanks a lot . Very nice.. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com