Pards!!! Display your FINISHED!!! Small Leather Projects here.

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, July 29, 2010, 03:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucklehead

the notebook is finished and delivered last sat. the new owner keri loved it.

i used on the outside oil from bee natural and rtc then used antique black from fiebrings.
topped it off with skidmores leather cream.

the inside is lined with pig skin and 2 oz veg tan for pockets dyed with saddle tan finished with skidmores.
I'M #330 DIRTY RAT.

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Knucklehead,

Great job on the Windshield Bag and Notebook! Your Windshield Bag looks many times better than anything else out there in the market. Ain't Vinergaroon and Skidmore's great! Many thanks for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

knucklehead, darn nice pard, thanks for the look see

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

Coache, the spur straps and possibles bag are good looking pieces. Nice work.

Knucklehead, that windshield bag is a fine addition. Looks really good. the notebook is first class. Very nice work on both pieces.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Lucky R. K.

Greene County Regulators       Life NRA             SCORRS
High Country Cowboys            SASS #79366
Gunpowder Creek Regulators   Dirty RATS #568

The Wind is Your Friend

Wolf Tracker

Lucky that is a very nice rig. The carving is very nice and I like the buckle. It adds the right touch.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

TwoWalks Baldridge

When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Marshal Will Wingam

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice work Lucky, and real classy looking too, thanks for the look see ::) :o 8) :D

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Lucky R. K.

Thanks to each of you for your comments.  I forgot to mention that the color was done with Vinegaroon.  I love that stuff.

Lucky  ;D
Greene County Regulators       Life NRA             SCORRS
High Country Cowboys            SASS #79366
Gunpowder Creek Regulators   Dirty RATS #568

The Wind is Your Friend

Kid Terico

Lucky sorry it took me so long to comment. You did a beautiful job on the rig. It is a rig I would be PROUD to wear. KT :)

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Lucky,

Beautiful job! A lot of care and thought went into this Rig. The workmanship is excellent. Many thanks for sharing it with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Rattlesnake Pete

Not even sure what it's called but we use it to transport our cartridges to the loadingtable (beats carrying plastic boxes back and forth)  ;D

On the left a sheath I made awhile ago (with a small bowie-like knife I made from an antique breadknife of my grandmother).

Everything was handstitched and coloured using strong dark-roast cowboycoffee; too bad it looks black on the picture; in reallity it's ... well... dark-roast coffee brown.  ;)
DWSA #357
Longtime Rattlerbreeder, novice Blackpowder shooter, novice Leathercrafter

Wolf Tracker

Rattlesnake  Those look real nice. The color looks great.

Marshal Will Wingam

Those look good, RP. That cowboy coffee did the trick nicely. Thanks for the look-see.

Boothill Bob

RP, thats a nice looking loadingstrip, I´ve made one to and I cant shoot without it  :)

I got inspired of LoneRider and made me a hatband  8)
But I want my buckles on the side of the hat.
//BhB
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

RP, nice loading strip pard, well done, and very useful.

Bob, your hat band came out great, and looks good on that hat.

Thanks pards, for sharing

tEN wOLVES  ;D

Wolf Tracker

Marshal Will Wingam

TwoWalks Baldridge

Quote from: Marshal Will Wingam on August 10, 2011, 06:42:46 PM
BB, that hat band really looks good on your hat. 8)

True but that hat would look a whole lot better on my head, its the correct shape to make the hat look perfect.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com