Pards!!! Display your FINISHED!!! Small Leather Projects here.

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, July 29, 2010, 03:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoWalks Baldridge

That's a darn nice flask holder Boothill.  Where on the net?
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Boothill Bob

Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Bob, nice work on the flask holder, it looks great pard. 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Wolf Tracker

A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Marshal Will Wingam

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

JD Alan

I made my grandson a holster and belt for his birthday earlier this year, so this week I finished up this purse for my granddaughter who is turning 5 tomorrow. It's from a Tandy kit called a Miley Purse. I bought the kit last year and now they no longer carrry it, which is too bad because it's the perfect size for a child.

I used Tandy's Eco-Flo Hi Lite Color Stain in Briar Brown. If I remember correctly the design is one I got a hold of during a Chan Geer class he was holding in Portland.  

It's a lot of fun to be able to make things for your family & friends with your own hands; they appreciate it and you get a great deal of satisfaction from your labors.

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

TwoWalks Baldridge

Quote from: JD Alan on May 30, 2011, 12:15:30 PM
I made my grandson a holster and belt for his birthday earlier this year, so this week I finished up this purse for my granddaughter who is turning 5 tomorrow. It's from a Tandy kit called a Miley Purse. I bought the kit last year and now they no longer carrry it, which is too bad because it's the perfect size for a child.

I used Tandy's Eco-Flo Hi Lite Color Stain in Briar Brown. If I remember correctly the design is one I got a hold of during a Chan Geer class he was holding in Portland.  

It's a lot of fun to be able to make things for your family & friends with your own hands; they appreciate it and you get a great deal of satisfaction from your labors.

JD, that is a truly nice gift and I am sure the Granddaughter will treasure it for years to come.  I hope you made a pattern before you put it together?  Love the tooling, extremely nice workmanship.

Wolf Tracker

JD  nice joob on the purse. I sure she loves it and as you said it is a great feeling to give someone something you made and have them appreciate it.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

JD Alan

Thanks guys, I had fun making it. When Chan Geer was in Portland he had a number of designs we could use for corners of a notebook project we were making, and I chose one of those, but changed the leaves and shrunk it a litte on a copier to make it fit

JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

KidTerico

JD great job. Grandaughter should really like it. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Marshal Will Wingam

JD, that's a cool purse. Your granddaughter should be very happy with that. 8)

daddyeaux

Cliff Fendley

Bunch of nice work since I last visited this thread! Keep it up fellas
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

cowboy316

Howdy Pards
I just got home from a leather class in Denver Colorado done by the famous leather crafter Tony Laier
we did a 3D buffalo head and i thought id give you guys a little look see and see  what ya thought
so here it is thanks for always lookin and enjoying my work it means the world to me
Cowboy316

TwoWalks Baldridge

Cowboy 316, Dang son, now that is impressive.  Done in a class ... can only imagine what you will do with practice.   ;D

GunClick Rick

Dang,nice fubbalo!I been tryin to talk a gal down on a real one here at a collectable store,ilike fubbalos.. :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Blade Bob

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com