Author Topic: SW REGIONAL PICTURES, SCORES, & VIDEO  (Read 8874 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: SW REGIONAL PICTURES, SCORES, & VIDEO
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2009, 05:45:44 PM »
Pancho, Its good to see the kids enjoying themselves at the Shoots. Trevor and Cole's son are the futre of our club. I think that Biscuit is a good name for Trevor.  Those biscuits and gravy were purty good, as well as the rest of the grub.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline lethal larry

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2009, 07:55:59 AM »
As has been posted already, it was good to put faces to names at this match. I hope to be able to make it to the nationals next June. I am glad that folks had a good time and want to invite yall back any time. Hopefully everyone had a safe trip back home. If any of you have suggestions to improve our shoot for next time please feel free to contact either Cole or myself with your comments. We want everyone to have a good time and "get their money's worth" at our shoots.
LL
"Clinging to" my Wife, Guns, Bible, cats and goat... and proud of it!

Offline Tascosa Joe

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 2770
  • NCOWS #: L-168
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2009, 08:13:50 AM »
Tascosa Joe, I enjoyed meeting you and the Mrs. at the Shoot. I had a great time as well. I'll be glad when my back ailments are over with and I can shoot again. I think the guys from Indiana will be back next year.
Lawdog, it was certainly a pleasure to meet you.  I hope you join us more for more fun in the future.
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

Advertising

« Reply #23 on: Today at 12:42:55 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2009, 08:34:40 AM »
Thank you Tascosa Joe, I look forward to coming to the range for more fun and fellowship at the range.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline kflach

• The Cockroach Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #3258
    • Kevin Flach - Digital Communicator
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2009, 03:46:17 PM »
Texas Lawdog> We expect to see a lot more of you!

Texas Jack> - I mentioned your post to the Missus and she responded with a *big* outburst of laughter and said you were "quite enthusiastic and helpful!" Like I said earlier, she had a good time.

She also thought "Biscuit" was perfect for Pancho's son. She thinks he's a real "cutie-pie"!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2009, 07:20:28 PM »
Kflach, I plan on making the trip more often when the back gets better. I enjoyed meeting you and your family. I'm pretty sure that some or all the guys from Indy will be back next year.

Offline Pancho Peacemaker

• NCOWS Texican Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #3120, SASS #75813
    • Pancho's Videos
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2009, 01:41:50 PM »
Posse Pictures courtesy of Lethal Larry:

NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Offline kflach

• The Cockroach Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #3258
    • Kevin Flach - Digital Communicator
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2009, 02:13:43 PM »
I see one thing that's *really* wrong with those posse pictures: I'm not in any of them. I'm going to fix that next year!!!!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2009, 03:30:54 PM »
Kflatch, That makes two of us.

Offline Tjackstephens

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2009, 06:15:44 PM »
Great pictures!!! But who is that old fat cowboy on the back row just behind T-Joe and W. H. Violett??  He does look like he is having a very good time. Tj  :D
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Offline Dr. Bob

• Dr. Bob
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Physician and Sporting Gent aka Bob Dorian
  • Liked:
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2009, 12:17:17 AM »
Wow Pancho,

That is the shortest hat I ever seed ya wear! :o ;)
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2009, 08:00:45 AM »
Br. Bob, There were a lot of outstanding hats being worn at the event. It is too bad that you were unable to attend.

Offline Steel Horse Bailey

• Jeff "Steel Horse Bailey" - BP Warthog & C&B Shooter
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • A Master of the Sublime & Holy Order or the Soot
  • SASS #: 27463
  • NCOWS #: 1919
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2009, 10:57:28 AM »
Pards, it was G-R-E-A-T !!

Y'all Texans made us "North of the Red River" fellers feel really welcome.  The weather was absolutely perfect (even the wind was blowing right for us Black Powder shooters); Ervin and Gail did an outstanding job with the chow and the range and targets ( - even the scenarios, Cole   ;) ) were very good.  Many thanks to ALL of you and the club in general for putting on one helluva shoot!

Pancho, "Bisquit" is a perfect nickname for Trevor: I hope he keeps it!

Texas Lawdog, what can I say?  Thanks a million.  It was great to meet you and put faces to names with all the rest, too.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

By the way, if anyone notices - and is bothered - by the posse picture where it appears that I have my finger on the trigger, fear not.  Our modern stance on safety is VERY important, but it wasn't so back when the old timers had their pictures taken.  My finger is merely hovering over, not in the trigger guard.

Again, thanks for a wallopin' good time!
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2009, 02:10:05 PM »
Sgt. Bailey, I was really glad the You, Bill, and Dave made the trip down here. I appreciate the help from you guys on my Cap and Ball revolvers. I'm almost a convert. I came up with a pair of powder flasks and another capper. Bill gave me a can of powder and and a handful of .454 balls. I need to get some caps and another 1860 revolver. I got one of those things to go in my Henry to cure the "hop". Thanks again, to you and Bill for clean and working on my 1860.

• NCOWS Texican Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Pancho's Videos
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2009, 07:57:57 PM »
Lots of new pictures posted on our web site:

http://www.texastenhorns.com/TenTypeNCOWS.htm

NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."

• NCOWS Texican Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Pancho's Videos
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2009, 10:22:49 PM »
A local news write up about our match (written by Lethal Larry's wife):

http://www.ntxe-news.com/artman/publish/article_58452.shtml
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life

Offline Dr. Bob

• Dr. Bob
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Physician and Sporting Gent aka Bob Dorian
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2009, 11:40:48 PM »
Great write up!!  That is a wonderful opportunity to promote CAS.  Congratulations.  Y'all done real good!! ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2009, 08:55:42 AM »
I really enjoyed reading the article and viewing the pictures. The first SW shoot was definitely a success thanks to the members of the Tenhorns. I hope that I am able to help with the Shoot next year.  I hope everyone that attended this year is able to come back next year and more members from out of state can attend.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com