which style conversions do you prefer??

Started by edward austin cable, September 03, 2009, 08:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edward austin cable

Trying to decide on which style of Conversions to go with. Wanted to know everybody else's opinion. Do you guys prefer the converted revolvers with the rammer/loading lever still on or do you like them taken off? Pros and cons for each one? I personally prefer them left on..I like them to look more like Cap and Ball revolvers still personally. (like the Man with No Name 1851 conversion from cimmaron)
cable
"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. " Captain Woodrow F. Call

God invented the whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world.

Fingers McGee

Since I just got a pair of MWNN '51s, that will be my vote.  They shoot POA off hand at 12 and 20 yds.  After a couple hours work on them, they are pretty smooth running.  As soon as the Wolff springs arrive, they ought to be really nice.

FM
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee;
SASS Regulator 28654 - L - TG; NCOWS 3638
AKA Man of many Colts; Diabolical Ken's alter ego; stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman/Pistoleer; Rangemaster
Founding Member - Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Member - Southern Missouri Rangers;
NRA Patron Life: GOA; CCRKBA; SAF; SV-114 (CWO4 ret); STORM 327

"Cynic:  A blackguard whose faulty vision sees thing as they are, not as they should be"  Ambrose Bierce

Joe Lansing

Many years ago, at a wine tasting class, the instructor asked "what makes a wine a GOOD wine?" His answer was "the one you like."

J.L.

Sgt.Jake

I have both,love them all. Why not have both,more guns,more fun!          Adios  Sgt.Jake

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com