Author Topic: Pancho Peacemaker THANKS!!  (Read 2270 times)

Offline Tjackstephens

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Pancho Peacemaker THANKS!!
« on: August 29, 2009, 08:32:13 PM »
Pancho, The Green River Rangers Company B just want to say thank you for some great stages. We chased Poncho Villa and his band all over those Kentucky Hills( I mean Mexico) and all had a very good time. 18 shooters showed up and put on a very good fight. Three new ones, J . D. Yellowhammer and his lady Annie. Also Smiling Slim came down for his first trip. All said it would not be there last. Not sure if any one else shot clean but Justin Range sure did. His very first clean shoot and at a NCOWS match. Rowdy had to work over and could not make it, we missed him. Want to thank all those that came. They called for rain, but it did not rain all day. Was a very good shoot. Tj  :)
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Offline J.D. Yellowhammer

• Top Active Citizen
  • Great-great-grandaddy Mack Cullars, 1864, CSA vet.
    • Being constructed as we speak...
  • Liked:
Re: Pancho Peacemaker THANKS!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 08:42:23 PM »
To Texas Jack, Yak, and all the rest, Thank You for a great day and a Big Welcome!!!  We had a hoot! Loved shootin' out in the woods with ya'll!  Definitely won't be the last time.

And I just want to assure you--some folks were worried after Annie outshot me, that I'd make her walk back to Nashville.  No, I'm a southern gentleman, I wouldn't do such a thing. I just made her ride in the back of the pickup!   ;D
Lunarian, n.  An inhabitant of the moon, as distinguished from Lunatic, one whom the moon inhabits. (Ambrose Bierce).  Which one are you?

Offline Tjackstephens

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 10:12:26 PM »
Annie, did he take your bullets first? The lady can shoot and her hubby does ok too. You all come back any time, we enjoy you being there.Tj 
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:05:15 AM »

Offline Pancho Peacemaker

• NCOWS Texican Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #3120, SASS #75813
    • Pancho's Videos
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 06:08:44 AM »
Texas Jack,

I am honored and very happy your posse enjoyed those stages.

I wish I could've been there.

Pancho
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Offline Tjackstephens

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 08:21:27 AM »
Pancho, wish you could have been there too. I think that shoot might have been Duke Henry's first trip to Green River. I shoot with him at several other places, but think that was his first trip there. Duke sure is a lot of help, he just jumps right in there. He did most of the paper work and figured the scores at the end of the match. Every one at the shoot really helped, thanks to all. Tj

DR. Bob and Jeff the blacksmith, I shot black again and did much better. Three stages had wind blowing and I shot them clean. Tj

Offline Dr. Bob

• Dr. Bob
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Physician and Sporting Gent aka Bob Dorian
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 12:05:24 AM »
Way to go TJ!!  You are catching on real fast!!  Pretty soon, you'll be a BP Pro!! ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Offline jefff

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 08:25:47 AM »
tj.sounds like i need to get some tips on shooting bp from you .sorry i missed the shoot would have liked to have been there but i was at the battle of richmond.take care jeff

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com