A true made up tale of the west...

Started by Cherokee Jem, April 09, 2005, 08:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyce (AnnieLee)

One moment, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother is taking a bubble bath, the next she is on top of a horse in the middle of nowhere, still clad in her bubbles!! :o :o :o

"How in the world did I get here?"

Fortunately, she never goes anywhere without her wand.

***POOF****

And with a scattering of glittering sawdust, she is back in the bathtub on the Newbrassky thread!

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Trinity rides up and finds a horse standing in the middle of nowhere with soap bubbles covering its back gnawing on an old tree.

??? ??? ???
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Delmonico stops work on his septic tank in the Newbrassky thread and notices that Jem has wiggled out of the trap and has only lost 1 toe. ;D ;D ;D  Thats why Delmonico likes to call in his coyotes, he don't miss as often as a trap. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Suddenly the black helly-copter from the Newbrassky thread swoops down and picks up Jem and his father, leavin' the lady wonderin' what she has got herself into. :o :o :o  Jem and his father are last seen over Central Nevady. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

litl rooster

The dreaded Black Helly-copters again
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Authors Note.  If he would have read all the posts, Delmonico has never shot anyone or even threatened to,  he has better methods. ;D ;D ;D ;D  Slim might be a good suspect though, if it was a shotgun wound.   :o :o  But he called his Daddy to help, surprised he didn't call his Mommy.   ;D ;)  Yep, black helly-copters fer him, lets see if'n he can get out of this as good as Slim, least it wasn't the flyin' plates, they're known to probe a fella, ask Slim. :o :o :P :P ::) ::) :'( :'( :-X :-X ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

But our Leonard McCoy has his resources.

On seeing the black heliocopters, the Doc reached into his saddle bag, pulling out a small black rectangular box. He lifts the lid and speaks to the box, quietly: "This Delmonico guy is violating the prime directive. Scotty, beam back the kid and his dad."

The beam of light penetrates the black whirly birds, then swoops down through the sky to come to a stop near a tree. The beam sparkles, then disappears, leaving Jem, his dad and their horses in its wake.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Delmonico saddles his mule and rides out of this tread and back to Newbrassky and his office. :o :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

Litl' Rooster wonders why the Black helli copter comes over and why Dr McCoy-Pitt is here in this town and what's in the box he talks too, what happen to the reall doc? Why is FFg's pony covered in bubbles? Where did Jem and Big Robert go?  Things sure get weird around here
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Delmonico looks at lil roosters post from his office in Newbrassky on his computor hooked up to all four strands of the barb wire fence.(Broad Band)  He wonders why lil rooster things strange things are so strange in Cas-City's Tall Tales. ::) ::)

I think Jem went to find his mommy. ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Cherokee Jem

Jem steps onto the boardwalk, after looking for Delmonico...Hehe, My father is gonna roll him in some poop soon as he finds em... Jem then rides off to Ari's papas house, to help fix the fence.
Went following some tracks, almost got hit by a train.... :D  
Don't tell my horse that your out of food...
Have gun, will travel, just not by air...

Delmonico

Jem's father stops by the Newbrassky thread and knocks on the ranch house door.  Delmonico greets him they shake hands and Delmonico puts on a fresh pot of Arbuckles.

They sit and talk and then Delmonico shows him Jem's pistol with the spent round still under the hammer and the other five chambers loaded.  Delmonico gets Jem's dad to calm down and talks him out of using a bullwhip on Jem for being so carless.  Delmonico then hands Jem's father a razor strap instead, because Delmonico is a kind person and kinda likes Jem even though he's careless and hangs around with bad company. ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Walking up to the barn Trinity passes Jem's father who nods at him as he passes.  As Trinity nears the poop pile he can see something within moving when suddenly out pops Delmonico's head.  Trinity rushes to his aid and asks what happened to which Delmonico can offer no response other than perhaps Big Robert must not like Delmonico referring to Jem's friends as bad company.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

He also is surley about findin' out he didn't teach his son to not load all six.  But don't worry, I got very even with him, he's been in the outhouse for 3 hours and the noises coming out are terrible.  And i hid the Sears wishbook.   ::) ::) :o :o :o :P :P :D

You'd think he'd a read enough to know I'd put castor oil in his coffee. ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

After cleanin' up Delmonico see's a bunch a folks standin' round the outhouse lookin' through the open door.  On the seat is a shirt and hat, on the floor is a pair of boots and a pair of pants.   ;D

Delmonico realize's he has finnally done it, he overdosed someone on castor oil. ;D ;D ;D

The Sherrif's pats Delmonico on the shoulder and say's, "it wern't your fault, we found his Colt hangin' on the nail inside in it's holster.  Yep, six beans in the wheel.  You didn't kill him, he was just so full of poop, well you know, we'll give his clothes to some poor person." ;D

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

Now with the demise of Big Robert, what will happen to the pack of dogs....and how will the Sherriff and Delmonico tell this to Jem and is his Colt and rig for sale???????? ( I want first dibs on it)   All these questions.  Plus why is there some guy with a Fish Slicker sneakin' around in Nebrassky? Will Litl' Rooster ever drag in the cattle and horse theives for A PROPER HANGIN?
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Jem, Big Robert died of an overdose of castor oil.  How much will you offer for the Colt?  It's a 32 Colt. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Oh I forgot I called the Mayor of Dodge City, Dog Kelly, he's coming' for the dogs on the next train.

Don't worry the guys in Newbrassky are just after Slim. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

If it's a .32 I suspect a cartiage convervion job, what condition are the grips? AH! heck $12.50, stick it on the neck pony, rider I 'll give you my visa number....
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Naw, it's a original model P, don't know why but they made a few hundred in 32 Colt CF.  The grips are ivory, not bad shape, but they gots a smiley face where most have an iggle or steer head, but that could be filed off.  I'll take 22.50.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

At that very moment, Big Robert enters the bunk house wearing only a towel and wet hair.  Seeing the crowd, he asks sternly:  "Just what are you men doin' with my gun and where is my shirt???"  >:(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com