Author Topic: NCOWS Members on Horse Back Video Footage  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Ottawa Creek Bill

• Vietnam Vet 1966,67 First place, Southeast Asia Rifle Team, "66/67"
  • Top Active Citizen
  • OCB, A Newer, More Gentler NCOWS Member...........
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
NCOWS Members on Horse Back Video Footage
« on: July 22, 2009, 06:50:14 AM »
Do any of you (NCOWS Members) have a DVD or video footage of themselves on horse back in their 19th century tack and clothing? Any footage will do as long as it was not taken in a round pen.

Footage in a parade, mounted shoot or equine event is what I am looking for. Mules are good too.

Please......not to besmirch them...but no miniature horses, mules, ponies, wagons or carts etc.

Full size mules or horses pulling a full size wagon or stage coach would work too, if there is a NCOWS member on board.

I want to use this footage in a NCOWS promotional DVD I am going to start working on. I have plenty of static shooting video and I'd like to add a little variety to this DVD and not put our prospective audience to sleep.

Oh.....if you've got a friend that owns a video camera....get your horse all saddled up and have him video tape you in your 19th century clothing, burn it to a DVD and send it to me. I would prefer to have it on a DVD.

Don't worry about editing the video, I can do it in my studio. I promise I won't embarrass you and I will edit out all the bad/funny stuff
:D

This is a voluntary effort by all of us and I appreciate your input.

Email me and let me know what you've got.

Thanks...
Bill
bill@surf-ici.com

Mailing address:
Bill Proctor
10850 N. Mann Road
Mooresville, Indiana 46158
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140