Looking for 2nd and 3rd Gen. Colt 1860 Army parts

Started by Jake MacReedy, July 16, 2009, 10:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake MacReedy

There was a guy selling Colt parts for 2nd and 3rd Generation percussion revolvers several months back.  Does anyone have his contact information, by any chance?  I appreciate it!

Thanks!
Jake

Mako

A brace of 1860s, a Yellowboy Saddle Rifle and a '78 Pattern Colt Scattergun
MCA, MCIA, MOAA, MCL, SMAS, ASME, SAME, BMES

Pettifogger

Or use Uberti parts since the Colt and the Signature series both used parts made by Uberti.

Jake MacReedy

Thanks Mako!  That's who I was looking for, pard!

Pettifogger, thanks, sir...I appreciate your input.

Jake

Earl Brasse

I have a fair amount of parts for Colt Signature Series BP revolvers.  Yes, Pettifogger is right, ( Hi Larsen) Uberti made so they are good to go there also.  I don't have every part.  Some models just a couple.  The parts vary, some are "new in the white", some are "nice & new", some are new & have a few marks from rubbing around next to other parts, some have cosmetic flaws & some are used in varying amounts. 

I do not have a price list as there are 100s' of parts & as in 1851 Navy barrels, at least 4 grades to price.  Next thing is if you just need one part it still has to get shipped.  It's a much better deal on the shipping if you want multiple parts.  Best is to just shoot me a list with the models & parts you want & I'll see what I can do to help.   I do not have any hands for any model.

If you are lookin' for spares or parts to peronalize or customize drop me a line.  (cool note, barrels don't have them BP warnings)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com