Author Topic: NCOWS Match at Goddard Territorial Justice Committee LLC Range this week.  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Granny Annie

• Very Active Citizen
    • Goddard Territorial Justice Committee
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to mention that the Phoenix Irregular Guard will be having a shoot at the Goddard Territorial Justice Committee, LLC range at Colfax, Iowa this Sunday, July 19th.  The shooters meeting is at 9:30 a.m. with the fun starting shortly after.

This match will be held in a GAF format as a warm up for the Iowa Muster in September.

This is a great bunch of folks trying very hard to make a new club grow.  I hope you will please consider making the trip to Colfax this Sunday for this match.  The weather is going to be perfect and it's going to be a whole bunch of fun!!

Military uniforms are appreciated but not required and it's a great opportunity to explore the GAF shooting style. If you have guns appropriate for any NCOWS match, you have what you need for the GAF match. 

For more information about the Phoenix Irregular Guard please click here.  http://goddardcowboys.com/index.html then click on the "Phoenix Irregular Guard" button on the left.

Hope to see you there!

Offline Will Ketchum

• Chief of Detectives
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Pete Ersland
  • SASS #: 4222
  • NCOWS #: 133
  • Liked:
Wish I could be there.  I hope you have a great shoot and a fun time.  I sure wish your posse the best.

Will Ketchum
Will Ketchum's Rules of W&CAS: 1 Be Safe. 2 Have Fun. 3  Look Good Doin It!
F&AM, NRA Endowment Life, SASS Life 4222, NCOWS Life 133.  USMC for ever.
Madison, WI

Offline Irish Dave

• Retired Marshal
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2

Sounds like a great time. Hope all goes very well. Wish I could be there as well.

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Advertising

Offline Tjackstephens

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Sounds like fun. Hope you have a good turn out and a GREAT shoot. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Offline Granny Annie

• Very Active Citizen
    • Goddard Territorial Justice Committee
  • Liked:
Thanks to everyone for the kind words.  It was a fantastic shoot!!!!  Hope to see you there sometime.   ;D

For more information about the Phoenix Irregular Guard please go to www.goddardcowboys.com and click on Phoenix Irregular Guard.

The scores and pictures should be there in a few days.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com