Aircraft

Started by Arcey, January 05, 2009, 12:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Horse Bailey

Apparently you are ...
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Texas Lawdog

SHB, My GPS don't work anymore and I don't have a map.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Forty Rod

Quote from: Steel Horse Bailey on November 16, 2012, 07:26:43 AM
Innocent?

In this place?

Surely you jest!

No, I'm not kidding and stop calling me Shirley!

::)

;D
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Texas Lawdog

Forty, We all need to look after each other, there is safety in numbers.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on November 17, 2012, 11:08:10 AM

who's leading this herd?

Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Inquiring minds wanna know!

Forty Rod

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on November 17, 2012, 11:08:10 AM

In this crowd of cutthroats and brigands?  (Brigands:  not a word you hear much any more.)  ::)
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Forty Rod on November 18, 2012, 10:37:00 AM
In this crowd of cutthroats and brigands?  (Brigands:  not a word you hear much any more.)  ::)

I'm more of a blagart.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Leo, I've also be called a neer-do-well.   I sorta like being called a cutthroat and a brigand.

Steel Horse Bailey

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on November 18, 2012, 11:06:14 AM
Leo, I've also be(en) called a neer-do-well.   I sorta like being called a cutthroat and a brigand.

Yep.  And I seem to be called an Old Fart a lot lately, especially after the (probable) gas explosion here in Indy.  Natural gas seems to be the most likely culprit.

Quote from: litl rooster on November 17, 2012, 11:03:52 PM
who's leading this herd?

We're all Bozos on THIS bus.

But brigands is cool too, 40 Rod!

I've been called a lot of names, but never a brigand.

Call me anything 'cept late for dinner, I always say.

;)
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Leo Tanner

Just don't call me Shirley. 
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Shirley, I mean Leo, We need to be pirates to be considered as brigands. I could stand to miss a few meals at my age.

Steel Horse Bailey

Texas Lawdog

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :) ;) :D ;D 8)

Major E A Sterner

Don't know if this has been posted,But saw it on another forum I frequent

FiFi's #2 engine went down and it's going to cost $250k to get her in the air again. 

There's a donation page....just in case any of you guys want to help keep a piece of history flying.  I'm going to chip in and forego some training to save on ammo.

So, if you'd like, here's the link to donate: http://www.keepfififlying.org/
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Texas Lawdog

Major, I just happen to be a member of the B29/B24 Squadron and we have started a donation drive for the repairs. They are asking for a $29. donation. If we could get every CAF member to donate the $29, we could almost have the $250,000. You get a coin with "FIFI's" picture on it. On the behalf of the CAF, I wish to thank everyone that donates money for the engine repairs.

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

sounds as if this punk is not giving up his friends
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

LR, When he realizes that he is taking the "rap" for the other two perps, he may cry like a little girl.   No honor among thieves!

Steel Horse Bailey

They're #*^%!<+= !!

(Contents cleaned up for Family viewing)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com