100 Questions For Oldtimers

Started by Forty Rod, August 16, 2008, 04:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Leo Tanner

Well he does where his hat an boots.  Out here that makes it OK.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Leo, If you were as BALD as I am, you would wear a hat or cap all the time.     Fort Worth, Texas is where the WEST begins.   Where the MEN are MEN and the WOMEN are glad of it!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Gotta bald spot startin that is gettin hard ta hide.  It's one of them Friar Tuck types.  Wear ma hat most of the time too, I just remember ta wear the pants. ;D

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Delmonico

Had a Newbrassky State Patrolman musta wanted to dance naked last Sat night in Lincoln's Near South Neighborhood, lady he offered money to dance with him was a Lincoln Police Woman.  Now on leave pending outcome.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Forty Rod

Quote from: Leo Tanner on August 29, 2008, 04:08:04 PM
He never told ya he watches his NASCAR nekkid?
Leo

What does a nekkid NASCAR look like?
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Forty Rod

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on August 29, 2008, 04:56:57 PM
Fort Worth, Texas is where the WEST begins.   Where the MEN are MEN and about half the WOMEN can kick their butts.....and make 'em like it!
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Tensleep

Quote from: Forty Rod on August 29, 2008, 05:40:09 PM
What does a nekkid NASCAR look like?

Now that's ah poser ain't it?  ::)
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Texas Lawdog

I sorta like to watch NASCAR in my underwear. My big decision is BOXER or BRIEF?   No THONGS!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Tensleep

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on August 29, 2008, 05:44:09 PM
I sorta like to watch NASCAR in my underwear. My big decision is BOXER or BRIEF?   No THONGS!

That mental picture is gonna scar children not yet born....  :o
Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Texas Lawdog

Forty Rod

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on August 29, 2008, 05:44:09 PM

Yeah.  Just the thought of a NASCAR in his underwear is intimidating.

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Forty Rod

My daughter would sell her boyfriend for that cat.

Tensleep

Quote from: Forty Rod on August 29, 2008, 06:19:46 PM

An' her daddy wood be ah happy man  ;D
Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Delmonico

Quote from: Forty Rod on August 29, 2008, 06:19:46 PM

There's some in my neighborhood, been tryin' to figger out if I could get away with shootin' a few, should I mail her one? ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner

Dang it, ya guys got me ta laughin again over here.
     The neighbors is startin ta wonder.   ;D

Lleo

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Cats are a little too destructive in your house, too much scratchin' on the furniture and carpets.

Lucky Irish Tom

TLD, you could always get one that was stuffed and mounted, that would save the wear and tear on the furniture and carpets.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Arcey

Had 'em a stuffed cougar in the conference room at Airfield where we did the ROII thing. Ears all laid back, lips curled showin' off them fangs. Just behind 'n to the left of the speaker. Kept hopin' he'd bite MM in the ass. Never did...
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com