100 Questions For Oldtimers

Started by Forty Rod, August 16, 2008, 04:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

Arcey, That's what I was thinkin' too!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Forty Rod

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Forty Rod

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Forty Rod

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on August 28, 2008, 07:42:25 AM
Bud Light and Hilshire Farms.

Nor that.

Nope, the answer is Aphrodite Passion Soda, a pink fruit punch sorta stuff with carbonation.  Think I'm kidding?  Check out Pop's Soda Ranch.

That's all for now.  Whaddaya wanna do next?

Four-Eyed Buck

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Arcey

Wanted ta dance nekkid in the rain but it quit before I could get my clothes off.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Forty Rod

Your own fault for puttin' 'em on.  When the weather's as hot as it has been me an' the dog just lay around on the floor buck nekkid , watch TV, an' eat ice cream right outta the carton.

(Now what does that image do to your psychological well-being?   ;D ;D ;D ;D :o )

Texas Lawdog

Take a nap sounds good. All this reading has made me SLEEPY!

Arcey

Can't stay nekkid. Gottah 22 year old daughter runnin' 'round in here for another week. Ain't got no dog. Don't hardly ever eat ice cream. TV ain't been on since last Saturday.

Dog 'n a nekkid man layin' in the floor don't bother me. Cop 32 years. Seen all kindsah perverts.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

What Arcey Said! on the perverts!

Leo Tanner

Seen a lot a pre-verts when I was a maintenance guy at a big city hotel. 
Got a call ta look at a TV in one room.  Show up an there's 3 almost nekkid guys in there with a bunch a professional camera equipment set up on tri-pods.  Apparently the one who called in about the TV didn't tell the others I was on the way.  Talk about an awkward moment.  Told em I'd look at the television later and got the hell outta there.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Ozark Tracker

Leo, maybe they was looking fer an extry for their movie   ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Texas Lawdog

Leo, Maybe they were waitin' on a fourth for bridge?

Leo Tanner

Didn't wait around ta find out.  Two of em obviously weren't expectin a bridge partner.  One of em run across the room an shut a drawer double quick.  I don't think it were a deck a cards in that drawer. ::)

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Arcey

Hehehehehehe...  City hired a new muckety muck from outtah town ta be a department head. Come inta my office complainin' bout gettin' 'is new townhouse, swanky, broke into. Didn't like the cops attitude. Brought the cop in 'n interviewed 'im. Told me he thought the guy was lyin', took the report anyway 'n made notes of the same for Burglary.

Decided ta look for myself so the next mornin' I grab the camera 'n go. I get there. Musics loud from inside. Knock on the door 'n the music stops. Door opens 'n it's one the higher-ups from the new guy's department. Fat, ugly fart I'd had dealin's with before. He ain't wearin' nothin' but some sort of bikini thing. Thought he was gonna have a coronary when he saw me standin' there with a camera in hand.

All I asked was was he waitin' for Elliott ta get home. Never had another minute's trouble from those two from that day on.

Forty Rod

Quote from: Arcey on August 28, 2008, 11:07:20 AM
Can't stay nekkid. Gottah 22 year old daughter runnin' 'round in here for another week. Ain't got no dog. Don't hardly ever eat ice cream. TV ain't been on since last Saturday.

Dog 'n a nekkid man layin' in the floor don't bother me. Cop 32 years. Seen all kindsah perverts.

You take that back.

MY DOG AIN'T NO PERVERT!!!

He just likes ice cream.

Arcey

Awright.... Don't get all upset.

Leo Tanner

The dude who ran and kicked the drawer shut was wearin one of them bikini things.
     I was previously under the impression that dental floss was made fer yer teeth an  not clothin.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

You guys are makin' my stomach queesy here at dinner. The thought of nekid and semi-nekid men runnin' after each other has just killed my appetite.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com