2gun shoot

Started by Trap, April 30, 2008, 11:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trap

Weather for the 2 gun is looking great. Don't worry if you have not pre-registered. You can when you arrive. Also don't forget it is also a trade fair weekend , anything pre-1900 original or reproduction. Also chuckwagon meals supplied with entry.
Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688

Fox Creek Kid

Dr. Bob

FCK

Ya gotta bring yer own.  ::) ;)
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Dusty Tagalon

Packed up as much of my car as much as I dare to today. Everything else is staged to go out.

Brian

Irish Dave

Sounds like a great time. Wish I could be there.
I'm sure it'll be a great success.

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Quick Fire

Although I can't make it due to my son's graduation :( I can attest to the fact that it is one of the best shoots that any one puts on each year.  I would highly urge any one within driving distance to make this one.
QuickFire                                 Lt. Colonel, Division of Nebraska                                                                                                                                                                          GRAND ARMY of the FRONTIER                                                         
NCOWS 1717

Major Matt Lewis

Hey Quick Fire,

After 2 years, I am finally going to use the tent I bought off of you....and y'all know that I am one of those gamey SASS Shooters, but Grizzle Bear's shoot is my favorite shoot, period.  Lots of fun and I just bought a couple of bottles for this weekend.  I will begin loading the truck tonight.

Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com