New Knife and Sheath

Started by Shotgun Steve, April 20, 2008, 02:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgun Steve

Chuck Burrows of Wild Rose Trading Co. really did a wonderful job on this southwest combo.
The dagger and sheath came out even better than I expected. It is a southwestern style dagger
and sheath. The  dagger sports a 7 1/4 inch blade and a mesquite handle with iron and pewter fittings.
The sheath has a barktan inner lining with a carved mule deer rawhide covering. The beading adds a
Native American touch to the overall package. Great job Chuck Thanks again.

Shotgun Steve

I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same of them."

Home of the Plainsmen
http://lastoftheplainsmen.freeforums.org/index.php

NCOWS# 2910
STORM#  233
GAF# 693
U.S. Army
U.S. Marine Corp
Michigan Army National Guard

Shotgun Steve

Here is the kinfe. ;D

Shotgun Steve

I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same of them."

Home of the Plainsmen
http://lastoftheplainsmen.freeforums.org/index.php

NCOWS# 2910
STORM#  233
GAF# 693
U.S. Army
U.S. Marine Corp
Michigan Army National Guard

Irish Dave

Looks dandy. Congrats.
Yep, WRTC does very nice work.
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Steel Horse Bailey

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

River City John

Bring that rig along with you to the National, Shotgun, and I'll see if it fits my belt. ;)
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Dr. Bob

That is one FINE looking set!  Be very careful if you let RCJ handle it. :o ;)  Be very very careful if I ask to handle it!! ::) ;D  Just remember, theft is the sincerest form of flattery! ;)
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Silent Joe

That is a good looking knife and sheath. Gongrats, Pard.

O.T. Buchannan

Wild Rose does BEAUTIFUL work!!!  Awesome!
"If the grass is greener on the other side, water your OWN lawn."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com