Heritage firearms

Started by New Salem Bob, April 04, 2008, 12:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New Salem Bob

A friend of mine is considering buying 2 32 H&R pistols for his wife and can only find them at heritage arms.  They say at the factory that they have a life time warrenty.  Any info will help.

Butch Barkley

I have limited experience with Heritage firearms, but what experience I have had has been superb! Mine is the "big bore" model in 45LC with 5 1/2 inch barrel. It shoots true at point of aim and makes me look fantastic! I haven't had a chance to use it at a match yet - that's very soon, but from what I'm seeing during practice, I am very pleased with it.  Hope yours suits you as well.

Deadguy

Another good .32 h&r pistol is the 1895 Nagant Revolver with a few modifications.  It is already the correct vintage, is very inexpensive, just get the .32 acp cylinder for it, have it reamed to .32 h&r by your favorite gunsmith, lighten the mainspring and file off the double action notch on the hammer.
Check out my website at www.bpstuffllc.com for blackpowder shooting supplies and custom finished and tuned cap and ball revolvers!

Bow View Haymaker

I think the little Heritage in .32 H&R with the Birds Head grip would make a neat carry gun.  To bad it isn't NCOWS legal.  If no one made one like it in the old west, then they should have. 
Bow View Haymaker

GAF #522  Dept of the Platte
SASS# 67733 (RO II)
NRA life

Paul Arens

www.HighPlainsShootersSupply.com

Long John Beard

I just brought two Heritages in 32 H&R for my daughter-in-law to use and they appear to work just fine for her..
The warranty is for a year.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com