GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

River City John

Happy Birthday Mr. Banker!

A second helping all around.
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Quick Fire

QuickFire                                 Lt. Colonel, Division of Nebraska                                                                                                                                                                          GRAND ARMY of the FRONTIER                                                         
NCOWS 1717

Irish Dave

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

gw

Have a happy one John, despite what some of these fellers on here tell ya!  ;D
NCOWS 1437-Territorial Representative  -Great Lakes Freight and Mining Co.- NCOWS Representative and Delegate to the Executive Board
SASS 5847 Life
NMLRA
NRA Life
MIAMI RIFLE CLUB Life
QUIGLEY SHOOTER Lifer

Will Ketchum

John, happy birthday and in spite of what Jack says I know your younger than me and therefor just a pup ;).

Pete
Will Ketchum's Rules of W&CAS: 1 Be Safe. 2 Have Fun. 3  Look Good Doin It!
F&AM, NRA Endowment Life, SASS Life 4222, NCOWS Life 133.  USMC for ever.
Madison, WI

Yuma Kid

Ah shucks feller's, I'm all grins  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Thanks for thinkin of me!
Yuma
Keep Yer Powder Dry!

NCOWS #L129,  G.A.F. # 767, SASS #31302, NRA Life Endowment, Lancaster County Bounty Collection Agentcy #29

Trap

Shucks John, we're always thinkin'of you
Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688

Tjackstephens

Happy birthday pard. I guess since part of your name is Kid, you're still around 29, right? Still want to shoot that new class you all have, two revolvers and a rifle. Think I would really like it. TJ  :D
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Steel Horse Bailey

This may be a tad late, but ...

Happy Birfday, Big John!

Your former roomie,

Jeff  "Steel Horse Bailey"

:)
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Lone Gunman

58 ain't old...ifin' yore a tree...

Happy day after your birthday too!
George "Lone Gunman" Warnick

"...A man of notoriously vicious & intemperate disposition"

Silver Creek Slim

Hope ya had a great birthday, pard.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com