Tall Tales News of the Week

Started by Delmonico, August 10, 2007, 10:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Top news story of the week, litl rooster is still not back on-line.   Many phone calls to many places  have got no results,  bets  were to be made on when I got back on-line, but Arcey  picked February 30th and no one else is betting.  Calls are now being sent to Larry the Cable Guy to see if he can help.

It was a bad week for Squash  this week in Tall Tales, a strange mutant squash has showed up in a garden in Cally-forn-ia, it is though the ghost of Luther Burbank may be involved.  Mean while back in Wissy-con-sin there is a plague of Zucchini squash spontaneously combusting in the dead of night.  This film was caught by our top camera man who just happened to be on scene.

http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/SilverCreekSlim/Misc/?action=view&current=Zucbomb.flv

After a heck of a long time Newbrassky was attacked by Di-Hydrogen mon-oxide late this week, residents are horrified at the tracking of mud and a higher humidity.

Virginny has a new resident lizard.

Pictures of mutilated hot dogs are coming out of North Carry-liner, it is thought that they have been mutilated by the same life form that makes crop circles in Newbrassky.

Dangerous assault rocks are causing law enforcement grief through out the country despite bans on inter net sales and a 15 day waiting period.

Fried corn seems to be the new taste sensation this week, experiments are being conducted to see if it can be battered, put on a stick, before frying and sold at fairs, where of course the motto is, it might not be good, but  put it on a stick and fry it.

A warning has been issued to bears on the Norf Caroliner area to be on the look out for Trinity.

A CB&Q train is traveling the country loading about a 100 box cars with dummies to send to Northern Virginny where they will be used to teach CPR, five from The Fort Western in Lincoln Newbrassky, this may seem like a large amount of dummies but it will save money in the long run because these are disposable ones and won't have to be sanitized after use.

And all over Tall Tales land the weather has been in the words of the "Fire Sign Theater" boys :  "It was hotter than Hooker in Heater today and hotter than Heater in Hellmouth where the high was a  137 with thunder showers expected later this evening.

And as this report is ready to send, we get a quick update, "litl rooster is still off-line.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Quote from: litl rooster on August 12, 2007, 02:27:28 PM
Ha :o

It will be dually reported in next weeks news, which will now really be this weeks news, even down under. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

I'm just now getting over that time change to downunder :o
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Delmonico

Well if I do the news on friday night it won't be a problem it will still be this week down under
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on August 12, 2007, 02:51:00 PM
I'm just now getting over that time change to downunder :o

no wonder I'm so tired I thought it was all them late nights with the "dummies"
Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

we did find out that it's 5 o'clock somewhere all the time,   Trinity has been singing and drinking ever since. :o

Delmonico

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on August 12, 2007, 08:13:17 PM
we did find out that it's 5 o'clock somewhere all the time,   Trinity has been singing and drinking ever since. :o

That song is so dumb, if it's half past Twelve where he is it's 5:30 somewhere. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

All the better.  I don't usually get to the HOOTERS until 5:30. ;D

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Lucky Irish Tom

Trinity gets to Hooters at 5:24 only to find that litl rooster's dummies have done drank alla the beer!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on August 15, 2007, 04:56:59 AM
Trinity gets to Hooters at 5:24 only to find that litl rooster's dummies have done drank alla the beer!

>hic< 
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Some dummies are affected by the cheap beer.....

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Delmonico

I think that is what is wrong with the dummies down in the other depts.  They drink cheap beer.

Don't ask or I'll do a long rant with out a paragraph break. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

I got the little dummies now, the two that are here tonight are stuck fixin' thier mess in the boot backstock room, where the only music is what I provide.   ;D  Took the player off random and got some 1920's30's cowboy music on, original recording, Dobro, fiddle, banjo and guys so nasally in voice it make Will Nelson sound like an opera singer. ;D  And I keep addin' just a bit of volume at a time, and I have power, engh power to make their teeth rattle if I want. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

It's a shame yer not enjoyin yerself Del.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on August 15, 2007, 08:05:07 PM
It's a shame yer not enjoyin yerself Del.

I bet he's a sitting there with one of them Lee Vann Cleff  looks on his face,  you know that one where he's a fixing to do somebody in.

Trinity

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on August 15, 2007, 04:56:59 AM

Someone obviously doesn't know that HOOTERS never runs out of cheap beer. ;D

Quote from: Delmonico on August 15, 2007, 06:18:38 PM
I think that is what is wrong with the dummies down in the other depts.  They drink cheap beer.

Don't ask or I'll do a long rant with out a paragraph break. ::)

What's wrong with cheap beer?  I love me some PBR, or Miller High Life (Currently enjoying a new rise in popularity) and Lighthouse. ;D ;D

(Don't necessarily enjoy the hangover the next day, but I like saving a buck or two. ::) :D)
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Quote from: Trinity on August 15, 2007, 08:13:02 PM
Someone obviously doesn't know that HOOTERS never runs out of cheap beer. ;D

What's wrong with cheap beer?  I love me some PBR, or Miller High Life (Currently enjoying a new rise in popularity) and Lighthouse. ;D ;D

(Don't necessarily enjoy the hangover the next day, but I like saving a buck or two. ::) :D)

No I meant cheap BEER

It was fun, when they walked by they didn't say a word, just glared at me.  Guess they don't like Ken Maynard or the Cartwright Brothers. ;D  Got about 3 hours of that stuff, just waitin' fer the next time they are in the backroom for a while. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Four-Eyed Buck

I'll bet that just pained you the whole time, Del ::)
They may never go back there again :o
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Delmonico

Quote from: Four-Eyed Buck on August 15, 2007, 10:13:30 PM
I'll bet that just pained you the whole time, Del ::)
They may never go back there again :o

They ain't got much choice if they get sent back there to work, I tolt their Dept manager what I did and she about died laughing. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com