Tall Tales Group Therapy

Started by Ozark Tracker, November 01, 2006, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

A missed sales op...................tsk tsk tsk.

can I get a better price on 2 of those Colts?  I could use them for parts ;D ::) ;D
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Delmonico comes into the center with a smile, "just need one of the purple pills with the green poker-dots today................so far. ;D  Was just out by the stairs that goes to men's jeans, was a kid about five came round the corner, saw me and headed to hide behind his mother so fast he almost, but didn't fall down the stairs. ;D  It's good to scare someone once in a while and he didn't fall so it's all right." ;D ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Delmonico on December 03, 2006, 12:54:12 PM
Delmonico comes into the center with a smile, "just need one of the purple pills with the green poker-dots today................so far. ;D  Was just out by the stairs that goes to men's jeans, was a kid about five came round the corner, saw me and headed to hide behind his mother so fast he almost, but didn't fall down the stairs. ;D  It's good to scare someone once in a while and he didn't fall so it's all right." ;D ::)

Alice gives Del a whole little baggie of the pills requested, for all the Christmas season
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Inside are plenty of the green and yellow plaid ones.  Soon Del is running all over the place decorating with frilly pink fabrics.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Was just there for 4 hours tonight and it was slow like most Mondays, yet twice it happened.   "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98." No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."   No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."   No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98." No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."   No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."   No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."

Delmonico eats the rest of the plaid pills.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Lawsy!  Now he's gonna start decoratin' tha outside of the buildin' in pank!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

we thank goodness he don't have to be there from sunup till sundown a telling that gun story,  >:( >:( >:( they need to put em a fellar at the door telling everybody them pistols fer 49.98 don't actually shoot. ;D ;D

Delmonico

The durn things even have a 2 piece frame. ;D  Had one guy one day asked to look at one, I got it out of the case and I could see the gleam in his eye as he acted like he really new guns, opening the loading gate, checkin; the trigger pull being careful not the dry fire it.  You could see he was ready to run, not walk to the fromt counter and pay for it.  I asked him if he wanted a box, with surprise he said, "You have the box for it?"  Just before I got the ladder down and got the box he asked what caliber it was.  I said it ain't no caliber, he said what bullet does it shoot? I said none cause it's a non-firing replica. ;D  He the said well if it didn't really shoot he didn't want it. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Camille Eonich

"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Ozark Tracker

Del, has anybody come in a actually been looking fer one of them kinda guns ??? ???

enquiring minds want to know. ;D

litl rooster

Does any one know where I can find a Non firing replica of a Colt SAA? I have only $50 dollars to spend am sure I can get it to fire>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;D :o ;D
Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

I here'd thay's a Cosie up in Nebraskky got some ta sell.  ;D

Delmonico

Delmonico comes inta the center, takes a couple big black pills and says, "When lloking for a hat yer size the big hats go on the top of the stack and the little ones on the bottom and please put them back that way." ::)  Big on top, little on bottom.  Big on top, little on bottom.  Big on top, little on bottom.  Big on top, little on bottom.  Big on top, little on bottom.  Big on top, little on bottom.  Big on top, little on bottom.  Big on top, little on bottom.  Big on top, little on bottom.  Big on top, little on bottom.  Big on top, little on bottom.  Big on top, little on bottom.  Big on top, little on bottom.  Big on top, little on bottom.  Big on top, little on bottom.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Big on top,  little on bottom

lett me see what else is nice like that   ??? ??? ??? ??? ???  I know their's something. :o :o

Trinity

Quote from: litl rooster on December 07, 2006, 04:29:31 PM
  Does any one know where I can find a Non firing replica of a Colt SAA? I have only $50 dollars to spend am sure I can get it to fire>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;D :o ;D

Well, I've got $500 to spend.  I understand I can buy a non-firing replica from Uberti.  Where do I sign up?!?!? ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on December 07, 2006, 04:18:36 PM
Del, has anybody come in a actually been looking fer one of them kinda guns ??? ???

I used to want one bad when I was a kid...

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on December 07, 2006, 08:54:06 PM
Big on top,  little on bottom

lett me see what else is nice like that   ??? ??? ??? ??? ???  I know their's something. :o :o

<<Censored>>

Delmonico

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on December 07, 2006, 04:18:36 PM

Yep we sell several dozen of those a year of several kinds.  We bought several to display in holsters and yes they sell, interior decorators buy them folks who do stuff where they can't carry real guns, have sold several to a guy that does thos old time photos. 
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

well it sounds like a good deal if you're in need of one,  maybe the only place fer miles that ya could find one.

Delmonico

Naw the big Sporting Goods store over in the mall sells them...........................for about $20 more, and they are only about 3 miles away. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

their non-firing replicas must have an action job on them and more accurate for $20 more

Delmonico

Delmonico comes it, gets two big blue pills and stuff them in his ears.  "I took something to the front counter and they radio out there was playin' "The Redneck 12 Days of Christmas" by Jeff Foxworthless. ::)  Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more of that one please." >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com